Pain of An Artist...

The torment of daily crap took away many things from my life, but it gave me a new way to express myself. As an artist before the pain, I expressed what I saw, but after the migraines I began to draw the emotions. After a while I began to put those emotions and it provided an outlet which has been a balm. My deepest hope is that my work could speak to others in a way that I can't.
टूट जाते हैं इंसान दर्द से, रह जाते हैं कुछ बाकी निशान
हम खामोश बनके जलाते हैं अपने ही ज़ज़्बात को

किसी ने दबाया अपना गुस्सा, किसी ने बदला अपना रास्ता
हमने तो दूर से निहारना चुना अपनी रूपाली को

ताज़महल बनाया शहंशाह ने, टुकराया तख्त शहज़ादे ने
हमने तो कलम से पाया है इश्क़ के अंदाज़-ए-बयानी को

खिल उठा तेरा भी सर्जन, निखर उठी मेरी भी अल्पना
क्या दिल का दर्द ही ज़न्म देता रचना को, कला को...
-- Kalingaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment