My Heaven...

What the hell is heaven
Is it home for the vagrant
Is it hope for the dying?
Can it heal a familys sorrow?
Are there really angels flying
Can you look down on your family
Watch over your close friends
How far can you see?
Can you greet them in the end
Are there streets of gold
What about pearly white gates
Is it warm or is it cold,
In a world free of hate
And if God asked me now,
If I had the chance to choose,
I’d have to find the strength somehow
because look what I have to lose.
I could lay down my possessions,
I could forget about my blues.
But what of the life of lessons?
He’d be taking me too fast.
I don’t know if there’s a heaven
With St. Peter standing guard
Flying high above clouds
And if getting in is hard.
But if I searched my heartI’d find it to be true
That finding it is the easy part
Because my heaven is with you
 -- Kalingaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment