Speak for Yourself

When it comes to speak in favor of or against something important for a bigger group of people rather than family or individual, we try to avoid or start murmuring. I am not distinctive or way ahead person as I have done same things for thousand times or so.

But always I do such thing one statement strikes in mind and I confess to myself for this neutralism.
Samar shesh hai, Nahin paap ka bhagi keval Vyadh …
(Not just criminal is responsible for crime. Time will speak for truth.)
Jo tatsath hain, Samay likhega unka bhi Apradh …
(Whoever is neutral, Time will decide his/her fate and role in Crime.)
- Ramdhari Singh “Dinkar
It’s a very simple quote but can be interpreted in great lesson for decision making. Now as I can see that I am on the verge of change in mine life and career, its time to be far and truthful for me. I tried to write diary but is was just an experiment as I was always biased and self praising but this time I am less volatile and will be nice attempt in form of Blogging.

So lets blog more often…..

No comments:

Post a Comment