This is for you...

An email forward...

Friend - This is for you...
Once in a while, we meet SOMEONE -
Who makes us feel so good,
Who really seems to understand us,
In a way very few people could.

Mere words cannot describe
The many qualities you show,
The love and caring nature that
You share with those who know.

I close my eyes and what I see,
A FRIEND whom I so much adore;
A person who is beautiful,
Right down upto her soul.

Your softly spoken sentiments,
Your madness triggered temparaments,
Your sweet angelic smile,
All spread radiance across the miles.

The loving gestures that over the year - We have shared; come quickly to my mind, For always you've had a gentle word; To calm and soothe I find.

YOU are more than just a friend,
YOU are a part of whatever I do,
YOU are SOMEONE, I will always be proud of, A wonderful precious soul like YOU.

I struggle and I search to try
To find some words anew ...
And yet I cannot capture
All the things that make you - "YOU".

I shall therefore, confess that -
I cannot express it through any says.

But, may you simply know for now -
That, for miles to come & miles to go,
My love for YOU will grow more & more,
YOU have carved a niche in my memory lane,
So... deep in my heart YOU shall always remain.

-- Kalingaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment