Geet Naya Gaata Hun

This post is dedicated to great poet "Atal ji" and this is one of best poems from "Dr. Shiv Mangal Singh Suman" which Atalji recited on Red Fort.


`Kya har main kya jeet main
Kinchit nahin Bhaybhit main
Kartavya path par jo milen
Yeh bhi sahi, wah bhi sahi
Vardan mangoonga nahin'


(I am not afraid of victory or defeat;
whatever come my way on the path of duty,
I will accept it as it is
and would not ask for any favours).

`Chaurahe par lut-ta cheer
Pyade se pit gaya wajir
Chalun akhiri chaal ki bazi chhor
virakti rachaun main
Rah kaunsi jaun main'


(Modesty is being enraged openly
and Pawn has beaten the Queen,
should I take one last gambit
or leave it all
- which path do I take?).

`Haar nahin Manoonga
Raar nayee thanoonga
Kal ke kapal par likhta, mitata hoon
Geet naya gata hoon'


(I will not accept defeat
and will start the struggle afresh.
I will write and unwrite my own destiny
and sing a new tune).


-- Keep the Flame Up and Burning
- - Kalingaa..

4 comments:

  1. superb...poem lovers can go for his collection of deep meaning poems "Meri chhappan kavitaein".by Ajal Bihari Bajpai ji

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

    ReplyDelete