Who is Kalingaa...

Long time ago, India saw a great king "Ashoka" who conquered not only India but all known world at that time from persia in west to malaysia and indonesia in east , srilanka in south to tibet in north. He was a terror for enemies and ruler for common people but he saw his match in republic of kalingaa.. He defeated Kalinga too but lost his sanity to win the war. After winning all of india, he saw blood and got enlightenment from buddhism. He followed his heart and tranformed himself from king to People's King. The name "Ashoka" means "without sorrow" in Sanskrit."

"In the history of the world there have been thousands of kings and emperors who called themselves 'their highnesses,' 'their majesties,' and 'their exalted majesties' and so on. They shone for a brief moment, and as quickly disappeared. But Ashoka shines and shines brightly like a bright star, even unto this day."

This is a story all of us know. I am one of many who believe in process of finding their way from some war ( it may be of arms or of words) . I am also in search of my kalingaa and so i adopted this name to remain close to my path. I believe in Karma as only way to be true to myself and believe that Dharma is used to run away from truth and to hide one's weakness. I dont believe in god but if there is a god , I will show him that i can live my life without believing him. Thats me "Kalingaa".


-- Keep the Flame Up and Burning
- - Kalingaa...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Dear But You Are Wrong. You Can't Do Anything Without God. Even You Can't Breath Without God. Think If You Are Breathing By Yourself Then If You Are Sleeping Then You Can't Do Anything. But That Still Your Breath Is Still Works. That Means You Are Breathing Because Of God. Just Belive On God & Try To Know God. God Will Surely Help You. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete