The List

Zindagi main teen cheez kabhi underestimate nahin karna: I, Me and Myself.....
How many times we wanted to do something but ditched the thought because it was wacky or weird or ambitious or unaffordable or scary... We are bound by our own minds and nothing else. If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now - when?

Not any more for me as I thought to take my chances and try the those thoughts... I listed all the things which I wanted to do and can still remember... The good ones, the weird ones and the embarrassing ones... who cares as I'm not going to judge myself anymore.. The checking of list-items has started and will keep on going forever as one thing checked provide fuel for more whackier stuff...

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

- Cogito, ergo sum.
-- Kalingaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment