Start Again...


I looked at world through glass,
Watching its people pass,
I thought nobody would touch me,
That I'm safe.

But the world blew cold, in the depths of my soul,
The deed was done, it was too late,
Menacingly ruthless souls walked all over me,
Crushing past me as if I am a nobody nowhere.

Where I never thought they would not upset me,
I was too late for they hurt me and made me cry.
I ran away from the world, to hide in the corners of my mind alone,
Thinking I could save my heart, but I could'nt n' it bled.

Now -
In a room without windows, in the company of shadows,
I know they wont leave me, they'll take me in,
Emotionally shattered, for the pain mattered, I did let it upset me.

But, now having my lessons learnt,
I've decided, I'll START AGAIN...

- Kalingaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment